F5—a steganographic algorithm: High capacity despite better steganalysis (2001)
Game theory is a good method to model a situation with two or more opponents players who can vary their strategies and make some assumptions about the behavior of opponents. In general, each player wants to maximize their gain or minimize their loss in a competitive environment. In this thesis, the PhD student will identify and analyze the links between the detectability map , the cost function, and the strategies in a game theory context.
Those strategies will be evaluated, on different type of covers. In: Information Hiding - 4th International Workshop. Kim, Z.
F5 a Steganographic algorithm - andreas westfeld
Duric, D. In: Camenisch, J.
IH LNCS, vol. Zhang, V.
- F5—A Steganographic Algorithm?
- Account Options;
- The Man Who Stalked Einstein: How Nazi Scientist Philipp Lenard Changed the Course of History.
- Analysis of Multiple Data Hiding Combined Coloured Visual Cryptography and LSB - IOPscience.
- Au Matin, Op. 83.
- Perfect on Paper (The (Mis)Adventures of Waverly Bryson Book 1).
- Compressed and Encrypted Secret Hides in Image for Rugged Stego - SciAlert Responsive Version.
Sanchev, H. In: Katzenbeisser, S. Sachnev, H.
Close this notification. Journal of Physics: Conference Series.
F5—A Steganographic Algorithm - f5-steganography - F5 ...
Download Article PDF. Share this article. Article information. Author e-mails. Laskar S. Champakamala B. S, Padmini and Radhika D.
F5—A Steganographic Algorithm - f5-steganography - F5 Pages 1 - 14 - Text Version | FlipHTML5
Gupta S. Reddy L. Advanced Networking and Applications 2 Google Scholar. Fridrich J. Westfeld A Proc.
Dhole A. B and Janwe N. Kang I. Abboud G. Liu F. Shyu S.
Related F5 A Steganographic Algorithm High Capacity Despite Better Steganalysis
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved